Self-Adhesive Repositionable Opaque Film 200µ
Self-Adhesive repositionable opaque Polypropylene film
Self-Adhesive Repositionable Opaque Film 200µ is a white matt coated film. It may be used with both dye and pigment inkjet printers.
and unstick your displays easily without glue marks
Decorate your spaces
interior and exterior
thanks to a reduced drying time
Self-Adhesive Repositionable Opaque Film 200µ?
Self-Adhesive Repositionable Opaque is a white matt PP (Polypropylene) film with a grey back for an optimal opacity. It can be used on most clean smooth surfaces such as glass, plexiglass, metal, wood, etc. This film can be repositioned several times and leaves noglue residue when peeled-off. It can be used indoor or outdoor. For best results in outdoor applications, it is recommended to use pigment inks or it can also be laminated. Self-Adhesive Repositionable Opaque Film is designed to resist to large temperature fluctuations (freezer, fridge door, fresh trays). Thanks to its micro suction structure, it can be repositioned 3 to 4 times without loss of adhesion. Its micro suction structure are reactivatable with water.
• Adhesive and repositionable
• Water-reactivatable micro suction structure
• Resistant to condensation
• Leaves no glue residue
• Indoor and outdoor applications
• Anti-reflective surface
• Excellent opacity
• Quickly process of use and aesthetics (avoids the installation of double-sided tape or staples)
• Excellent rendering of colors and high brightness
• Good ink absorption
• Fast drying
• Indoor / outdoor signage (shopping trolley shelters- fridge door, freezers, food shelf)
• Can be used on all surfaces (without plasticized PVC) such as plexiglas, metal, wood, glass, mirror ...
• Booth creation
• Labels / stickers
|Total thickness||µm||ISO 534||-||235,0|