Decolov M1 140g
Fire resistant non woven fine art coated textile - M1 certified
Decolov is a high quality synthetic nonwoven fabric which receives a high quality treatment to be used with both dye and pigment inkjet printers. It is a novel material which looks and behaves like textile, an inspiration for light and luxurious decoration.
your spaces and textiles
Protect your print media
from exterior dammages
thanks to a cost efficient support
Decolov M1 140g?
Decolov is a M1 fireproof light-weight material. It is also tear-resistant, non-crease and may be used either indoors or outdoors. It may easily be sewed, welded or equipped with eyelets. It has very good acoustic properties, is 100% PVC free and environment friendly. Its textile-looking appearance makes it ideal for high-quality, creative, classy design.
• Feels as flexible as textile; creation inspiring and original
• Tear-resitant, hard to crease
• M1 fire-resistant
• Instant drying
• No stretching out of shape
• PVC free and recyclable
• Universal printing : to be used with solvent, eco-solvent, mild-solvent, UV, and latex inks, and with both dye and pigment inkjet printers.
• Quality hanging poster
• Ornemental pallet skirt
• Roll up advertising display
• Jersey number
• large format poster
• Poster in public spaces
|Tensile strength||kN/m||ISO 1924||Machine direction|
|Elongation at break||mm||-||Machine direction|
|Whiteness CIE||%||ISO 11475|
D65 - C/10°