Self-Adhesive Repositionable Textile 305g
Self-adhesive Polyester woven textile
Self-Adhesive Repositionable Textile is a self adhesive fabric made of synthetic fibers and coated with a layer of acrylic glue. It is repositionable and suitable for both short and long term bonding. It may be used with both dye and pigment inkjet printers.
Display your media
on all types of surfaces
your displays easily without glue marks
Self-Adhesive Repositionable Textile 305g?
Thanks of its light yet resistant adhesive coating, Self-Adhesive Repositionable Textile can be bonded to various kinds of materials such as clothes, video screens, windows etc... Its bonding strength makes it suitable for permanent poster fixing and/or fixing on rough or painted surfaces, as it takes the shape of the medium it is bonded to. It leaves no residue or stains when removed.
• Flexible and tear resistant
• Instant drying
• May be easily postioned as required, leaves no residue when stripped, repositionable for short or long term
• No polymerisation of the glue
• Excellent contrast and brilliant colours
• Easy to use on any water based ink printer
• May be used on any kind of medium : window, TV or computer screen, clean flat surface, textile...
• Indoor signage (6 months) ; outdoor signage (3 months)